The Estancia Valley Economic Development Association currently offers two levels of membership. Investors are those who provide $1,000 or more in support annually. Members provide $250 to $999 in support to our economic development efforts.
Our investor-level membership includes those members who provide $1,000 per year in support of economic development in Central New Mexico's Estancia Valley.
- Magnum Steel Buildings
- Magnum Land & Building Development
- US Bank
- Lobo Net
- Klinger Constructors LLC
- Valley Electric
- ENMR Plateau
- Pavement Sealant and Supplies
- Single Action Shooting Society (SASS)
- Midwestern Construction, Inc.
- Route 66 Shopping Center
- Bohannon Houston
- YESO Renewable Energy Assoc.
- Tierra Right of Way
- Manzano Energy Park, LLC
- Paako Communities, Nick Thompson
Our general membership includes those members who provide $250 to $999 annually to support EVEDA's economic development efforts.
- Steve and Dolores Jones
- Insurance Services
- Alternative Building Solutions
- Sally Teasdale
- Max & Betty Cabber
- Daniels Insurance
- Bohannan Huston
- Jim Hesch
- Wells Insurance
- Precision Solar Technologies Corporation